Luna Stellar Soul

Luna Stellar Soul
Happy dog

Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday

Good morning!
Still full from the over indulgence yesterday. It's not so much that I pile on plate, it's more just nibbling all day. Going to hot yoga in an hour and then down to the Horizon House to bring leftovers to my ladies.
Luna had a great time yesterday with her cousin Max. Sister Angela said that Maxxy threw up in the car on the way home. Perhaps it was the potato chips that grandpa was feeding him or the chunks of turkey that Angie was feeding him? Luna seems fine today, but a walk later is in order. Woke up to no snow. It was so pretty for four days. Everything covered in a blanket of white.
Lot's to be thankful for. I love my family and friends. I may not be working regularly (which is only my current reality) but I'm a happy, healthy and feel an overwhelming gush of abundance, and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment